Monday, December 24, 2007

Reward for dog: Cash


This is Ruffy. He has been a wonderful dog. I have had him almost 30 years. Now my daughter plays with him and loves him just as much as I ever did.

There is something in his subtle expression and lanky limbs that imbues him with more character than any other toy I have owned.

I remember him dancing when I was happy, hugging when I was sad and shaking his head when I was mad.

I watched my daughter rap his arms around her neck and give him a piggy back ride the other day and was reeled way back to 1983, when I used to put Ruffy on my back and fly around the house with his arms between my shoulders and my jaw.

Somewhere out there are dogs just like this one. My mom says ours was found in Lynden Washington in 1977 0r '78. I am offering a reward of $100 dollars to anyone that can find another one of these plush brown dogs, like the one pictured and will allow me to tell its story.
I would love to see pictures of Ruffy's brothers and sisters with their owners.

Pass this post to others and email friends.
Thanks,
Ray Randell
Http://wherewasitnow.blogspot.com
claytonrayrandell@gmail.com

No comments: